Tuesday, February 26, 2013

TMI


BLOGLAND & YOU

Blogland
1. Do you write/manage another blog?  I Have my one blog, Travelnursetoybox.blogspot.com
2. Pick 3 random blogs from your blogroll and tell us why they are on your blog roll. Beck and her Kinks, she has helped me immensely to get started and who to contact and is a constant resource and mentor.  Molly's daily kiss is an inspiration to me.  She has done so much. Nymphomaniac Ness is a very nice person and has a great meme.
3. Look around your blog, tell us about two pages or links you want us to visit, be sure to provide a link to them in your answer to this question.  My Stronic and The Deuce.
4. Do you have any unique interests that you have never shared before? What are they? I am a Disney Freak, that is why I moved to Florida and  I ride a Harley.
5. What’s your current obsession? The Stronic Eins is my favorite toy I am loving the new spanksticks that I received to Review.  
Bonus: Has blogging helped or hurt your sex life?  The Deuce has added so much to my sex life and blogging has definitely helped.  It has opened up a whole new world to me of things that I didn't know existed.